After emailing with Emily Luchetti, she has graciously agreed to donate one of the two books for my giveaway and it will be a signed copy!
In addition, Ms. Luchetti is conducting a survey related to her new cookbook and if you fill it out, she is entering the participants in her own drawing for a signed cookbook. And to give you some extra incentive, if you fill it out and leave a note in my comments, I’ll enter you one more time in the random drawing as well. So click on over and take a minute to fill it out!
I will extend my giveaway for an extra 24 hours until midnight on June 21 so enter now if you haven’t already. As a reminder, here are the different ways you can enter:
1. Leave a comment with a story about your favorite baking success or your worst failure. I will pick my favorite story and award the signed copy to that person.
2. One more winner will be picked randomly and you can enter the following ways:
- Tweet this messsage: I just entered to win a copy of @EmilyLuchetti ‘s cookbook The Fearless Baker @omgyummyblog ‘s giveaway: http://bit.ly/krFPYF
- Follow me on Twitter (@omgyummyblog)
- Like my new Facebook fan page
- Subscribe to my blog – you’ll find the subscribe button at the top right of the post
- Fill out Emily Luchetti’s baking survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDGVSKV
Remember to leave one comment to let me know how many ways you entered (tweeting, following, liking, subscribing, surveying).
And for just a little more motivation, look at these simple but elegant and mouth-watering cookies I prepared this weekend using her orange shortbread recipe from The Fearless Baker. And speaking of fearless, I was brave enough to decide on my own to dip them in chocolate and it worked out great!