Just after finishing a Twitter Chat with Attune Foods and California Food Literacy about how to bring food education into our communities, I headed over to the opening of New Leaf Community Market Evergreen, a small Bay Area grocery store chain offering organic, locally-sourced products as well as a plan to offer classes about healthy foods and cooking in the new community education room. A perfect follow-on to my morning Twitter conversation and a wonderful addition to our community. Welcome New Leaf Community Market Evergreen!
New Leaf Community Market Evergreen is OPEN!
Share this post:
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Welcome to OMG! Yummy
I'm Beth - a seasoned marketing professional, food blogger and full-time mom. Join me as I make cooking like Granny cool again, blending and stirring ingredients and memories alike.
- Craving Carnitas? - Crock Pot Method Offers Fabulous Flavor for Minimal Effort December 1, 2011
- How to Grill Perfect Baby Back Ribs September 1, 2011
- Cupcake Commentary May 31, 2010
- Roasted Cauliflower: The Whole Truth May 16, 2013
- Tasting Jerusalem: April Showers Bring May Flours May 7, 2013
- Farmers Market Pasta with Asparagus, Peas, and Cherry Tomatoes May 1, 2013
Follow @omgyummy on Twitter