I’m Back …. and Google Reader Goes Away

I’m back from a magnificent, pinch-myself bucket-list trip to Spain and Italy. As I sort through all the photos and memories of tomatoes in Spain and lemons from the Amalfi Coast, I just wanted to share this PSA about Google Reader.

Google Reader

Google ReaderIf any of you use Google Reader to follow blogs, it is going away as of tomorrow, July 1. A couple of good replacements are Feedly and BlogLovin, both of which will allow you to easily import your google reader blog list in to their interface. But be sure you do it today!

If you don’t use a reader, then don’t worry about it!

The easiest way to be sure to get all of my posts is just to subscribe by email. You will never get any spam from me, just an email to let you know there is a new post. Just go to the Follow box in the right hand column of my blog and enter your email address.

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far and stay tuned for some yummy tales from my vacation adventures.

, , , , , , ,

12 Responses to I’m Back …. and Google Reader Goes Away

1. Mardi (eat. live. travel. write) June 30, 2013 at 2:20 pm #

How did I miss that you were in Italy/ Spain??? Can’t wait to read all about it and don’t worry – I’m all set with my feeds moved over to various readers until i decide what I like!

• Beth Lee July 2, 2013 at 7:28 am #

I didn’t advertise my travel much before I left but now that I’m back, I am trying to figure out how to begin to write about all of it! Thinking fondly of our dinner last summer in Paris. Can’t wait to hear of all of your adventures as well!

2. Hannah June 30, 2013 at 8:28 pm #

Welcome home, Beth! I can’t wait to see photos and hear of your adventures (and what you ate!). What a dream trip to make with your family! 🙂

• Beth Lee July 2, 2013 at 7:29 am #

Hi Hannah – made your chicken salad last night – what a simple but wonderful combo. Someone suggested on my FB page that some almonds might be a nice addition – a good idea I think!

3. Raquel @ Organized Island July 1, 2013 at 10:23 am #

Hi Beth! Welcome back from your trip! I have been acquainting myself with your blog this morning. Found you on the #SITSSummer activity. I too have older kids and I love cooking for them! I also love travel and wine so I am looking forward to your future posts. Following you on Twitter.

4. Beth Lee July 2, 2013 at 7:30 am #

Thanks Raquel – it’s wonderful to meet you – can’t wait to head over and check your blog out as well. I love #SITSSummer!

5. Sandy Corman July 2, 2013 at 11:24 am #

I remember picking and enjoying the juice of those lemons on the Amalfi coast. Did you also see all those gorgeous Olive trees along the way?

• Beth Lee July 2, 2013 at 3:26 pm #

Olives, grapes, lemons and often the gardens were two story with grapes on one level and lemons the other. Amazing!

6. pattyabr July 6, 2013 at 8:57 am #

Lovely pics glad you had a fabulous trip!

• Beth Lee July 6, 2013 at 9:12 am #

Thanks Patty! I have so much to write about – I don’t even know where to start!

7. Couscous & Consciousness July 16, 2013 at 2:43 am #

Beth, so looking forward to hearing all about your trip – maybe even in person 🙂 Only 8 sleeps now until I leave for San Francisco. Totally looking forward to it, and having some travel stories of my own to share.

• Beth Lee July 20, 2013 at 1:49 pm #

Susan – just saw your cauliflower salad post as I’m running out the door – can’t wait to come back and read it. Always love your variations.

So how many sleeps now until you arrive in sunny California? I sure hope we can find the time to meet in person. Write to me beth at omgyummy dot com and let’s see if we can coordinate!