Arugula and Fig Salad with Pomegranate Molasses Dressing
An elegant but super simple salad that will take you through the season for midweek meals or weekend entertaining.
- 5 ounces arugula
- 5-8 fresh figs or dried figs quartered
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup toasted pine or hazelnuts coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate arils
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Pomegranate molasses dressing
Place the arugula in a salad bowl. Sprinkle the figs all over. Add the pomegranate molasses dressing and toss. Start with about 2 – 3 tablespoons of dressing and add more after your first toss if needed. Better to under dress a salad than over dress it.
Add your salt and pepper when you adjust the dressing. After tossing, sprinkle the nuts, cheese, and pomegranate arils on top or plate it and add these three toppings to each plate.
Calories: 107kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 233mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 750IUVitamin C: 5.4mgCalcium: 76mgIron: 1mg