Slather some Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread on these super cute Nutella toasts and you'll be the hero of your kitchen! Whether eaten by the spoonful or spread on these tempting toasts, the chocolate hazelnut flavor combination is always a crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread or Nutella
- 4 slices challah or brioche (or mini baguette slices or sandwich bread or country style bread)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin toasted
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds toasted
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut toasted
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts toasted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon pistachios toasted and chopped
- 2 strawberries sliced
- 1/4 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup orange or citrus marmalade
Slice your bread of choice.
Toast your bread.
Gather your toppings.
Spread nutella on your toasts. If making the nutella tartine version, spread your marmalade on before the nutella.
Add toppings of choice. Eat immediately and enjoy!
- Toast your bread lightly – a little crunch is good but you want a little softness too so the Nutella melts together with the bread when you chew it.
- Be creative with the toppings. Think about the jams, fresh fruits, nuts, seeds and dried fruit you have on hand and have some fun!
- Nutella and most chocolate hazelnut spreads are fairly sweet which can overpower the flavor of anything else paired with it. So don’t lay on the Nutella too thick if you want the other flavors to stand out as well.
Calories: 436kcalCarbohydrates: 63gProtein: 8gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 228mgPotassium: 255mgFiber: 4gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 126IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 103mgIron: 4mg