Cheers to a month of celebrations including graduations, birthdays, and the long-awaited lazy days of summer – kick off the party with a hibiscus margarita!
A recap of Tasting Jerusalem’s May baking adventures with a strong cookie theme and an intro to our June ingredient – a tangy zippy jar of preserved lemons!
See who won the April Tasting Jerusalem Couscous contest, bring out your flours and start baking in May; plan ahead for June – start preserving lemons now!
Spring weather means the farmer’s market bounty is back! Drawing inspiration from my overflowing vegetable basket, I prepared this Farmers Market Pasta with organic asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and fresh English peas.
Take a virtual food tour of Boston’s North End as I share my guided tour with Boston Food Tours through this fascinating square mile of Boston’s rich heritage.
Welcome to OMG! Yummy
- Craving Carnitas? - Crock Pot Method Offers Fabulous Flavor for Minimal Effort December 1, 2011
- How to Grill Perfect Baby Back Ribs September 1, 2011
- Hawaiian Food Traditions: Ted's Bakery and Portuguese Sausage, Rice, and Eggs April 25, 2012
- Hibiscus Margarita: Toasting a Month of Celebrations June 13, 2013
- Tasting Jerusalem: When Life Gives you Lemons, Preserve Them! June 1, 2013
- Fresh Fruit Compote: The Perfect Pancake Topper May 23, 2013
Follow @omgyummy on Twitter