My cooking reflects my family’s Jewish/Hawaiian/Korean heritage and my love for Middle Eastern ingredients. Recipes range from challah and babka to Hawaiian family favorites like kalbi (Korean short ribs) to my personal passion for pomegranates and preserved lemons!
- Preserved Lemons, Ottolenghi-style
- Apricot Preserves - Small Batch Recipe
- Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
- Kalbi Marinade for Korean Short Ribs
- Vegetable Wellington: An Elegant Vegetarian Entree for your Holiday Meals
- Cranberry Orange Jam: A Simple Staple for the Holiday Season
- Portuguese Sausage, Rice, and Eggs, Hawaiian-style!
- Homemade Refrigerated Pie Crust
Find Recipes For...
Pomegranate Molasses Recipes
Transform your cooking with this deeply flavorful condiment. Use it from breakfast to dessert and every meal in between!
See more pomegranate molasses recipes →
Preserved Lemon Recipes
Citrus may be seasonal but preserved lemons are available all year round!
See more preserved lemon recipes →
Whether you want to make dumplings for Lunar New Year or start learning about Korean recipes from my Hawaiian family, you're in the right place!
Recipes you've loved for years with new photos and better step-by-step directions!
A Must-buy for Home Bakers!
"Genius cookbook that will make you look like a professional!"