My cooking reflects my family’s Jewish/Hawaiian/Korean heritage and my love for Middle Eastern ingredients. Recipes range from challah and babka to Hawaiian family favorites like kalbi (Korean short ribs) to my personal passion for pomegranates and preserved lemons!
- Preserved Lemons, Ottolenghi-style
- Rose Harissa - a Smoky, Spicy Kitchen Condiment with Magical Floral Notes
- Apricot Preserves - Small Batch Recipe
- Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette
- Kalbi Marinade for Korean Short Ribs
- Vegetable Wellington: An Elegant Vegetarian Entree for your Holiday Meals
- Sangrita - What Makes Tequila Completo!
- Portuguese Sausage, Rice, and Eggs, Hawaiian-style!
Find Recipes For...
Pomegranate Molasses Recipes
Transform your cooking with this deeply flavorful condiment. Use it from breakfast to dessert and every meal in between!
See more pomegranate molasses recipes →
Preserved Lemon Recipes
Citrus may be seasonal but preserved lemons are available all year round!
See more preserved lemon recipes →
From latkes to sufganiyot, I'll make your eight nights of Chanukah extra delicious!
Recipes you've loved for years with new photos and better step-by-step directions!
A Must-buy for Home Bakers!
"Genius cookbook that will make you look like a professional!"